Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

What is Extreme?

On the weekend, I was writing back and forth with a friend,who lives in Scotland,about Extreme Weather. 

I commented on my Status, that "I hate to look outside and see allthat snow but that I am grateful that we don’t get the extreme weather that other places do" (referencing the wind storms in Indiana & Kentucky…etc).

My friend said that to people who live in Scotland, ourwinters are ‘Extreme’.  It’s all a matter of what you are used to.  It’s all relevant. 

Still, I think we are pretty lucky… no Hurricanes,very few Tornadoes, little Flooding and our Earthquakes generally do little damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment