Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Quick... Get Rich!

Or is it, Get Rich Quick?

Now that I am online all day (and night) I keep running into people 'selling' concepts on how to work little and make millions... or in other words, Get Rich Quick.

Honestly, my head is spinning.  I Do NOT like sneaky! They peak your interest by not blatantly advertising the 'get rich quick' theme... but offer something 'different, and it is enough that you will  watch their videos, sometimes right to the end... and then it's the pitch.

I'd like to believe that some of these people are real, and truly believe that they have the answers on how to change my life.  That would be really cool, eh?  However, the minute you tell me that I am going to make it big, and don't even have to work hard - well, then you have lost me!

First of all, I love working hard.  It makes me feel really good.  Second, I never, ever want to take advantage of anyone.  Do not do unto others... 

Certainly, I want to be successful. It is my goal! But I will do it the old fashioned way.  This doesn't mean that I have any desire to slog it out working 80 hours a week for minimum wage... but it means paying my dues and learning my lessons.  I consider myself a bit of a human sponge, so I am happy to listen to someone who actually speaks to ME. Talks my language. 

TRUST is KEY! 



I am curious, have you fallen for any of the new 'Get Rich Quick' schemes out there, or do you work with a Mentor and someone you trust to be 'real' with you and to give you honest feedback?  

Let me know.

Cheers all, have a super night!

Jen :) 
http://www.jensheava.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment