Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Friday, January 25, 2013

Networking & Learning...

Hi There,

What a day!  

Today I finally got back on the VANetworking network and joined a Free Training Webinar.  Tawnya Sutherland has free training webinars on a bi-weekly basis, for all members at the VANetworking.com.  

What I love, besides learning, is that with the Adobe program that Tawnya uses, we get to connect with everyone in a live-chat.  This is a great way to network and meet other VA's.
 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *


Today I found this great website and blog, by Mel Aclaro, called the ScreencastingWizard.com.  Full of great tips and tricks & videos, for people interested in capturing screen images and video (like me).

http://www.screencastingwizard.com/

Now all I need to do is find the best software for me to use in a Windows environment. More research, for tomorrow.

Have a great evening everyone.  Good Night.

Jen :-)

www.JenSheaVA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment