Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One of those days...

Hi There,

You know those days?  The ones that never get going the way you intended...  For me, that was today.

I won't get into the mundane details but there were a few phone calls and things just got derailed.  It was family 'stuff', nothing to do with my business, but I am grateful that I could drop what I was working on, to deal with it.

After the dust settled and after dinner, and after helping one of my client's with their virtual banking issues, I got to read some information that I have been wanting to get to, for a week now.

I did see something I thought was amusing today though.  We had a dusting of snow overnight and first thing this morning the fellow who is contracted by the condo association came to 'plow'.  You have to see just how little it snowed to see how silly this is... but he was here.  After driving around the driveway 3 times, scraping the road, he stopped to clean the sidewalk areas.  He used a 'Leaf-Blower'.  I have to say, it was pretty high up on my list of unbelievable sights :-)

 

It's all good!  I'm going to head to bed and get a fresh start in the morning.

So, good night world, see you in the morning.

Jen :)     
  
www.JenSheaVA.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment