Pages

Bohemian Kiss

Bohemian: A Person Who Lives an Unconventional Life

Kiss: To Touch Gently or Lightly


You can find me at: www.JenSheaVA.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Time to Reorganize...

Lately I have been finding myself collecting a lot of 'information', websites I need to revisit, tools & software I might want to use etc, and at a pace faster than I can read.  

So, I've been saving all these tidbits in several different places. I have too many 'bookmarks', too many folders on my desktop, and too many paper notes. 

Time to reorganize.  So, I spent the past couple of days catching up on notes and reorganizing my computer files and paper files.  I hated to take myself away from the list of my other tasks, but I knew this was the best way for me to be able to move forward (and look back to find what I had saved...)

Now, with my desk cleaned off, and folders I can find, I am ready to hit tomorrow running.

Have a great night everyone.

Cheers,

Jen :-)


http://www.JenSheaVA.com
  

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Jen and if we let it get carried away we end up drowning in stuff we wish we had taken the time to deal with at that moment.

    Hope things continue to move along smoothly for you.

    Happy Wednesday.

    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrienne,

    What a boring world it would be without challenges :) I like to think they will keep my mind active and young.

    Hope your Thursday is awesome.

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete